Week 3!

Hello! Well I am in week three of my weight loss. I did not gain nor did I lose any weight! Which is the good and the bad news! I would rather not lose any then gain anymore! I have been diligent in my eating habits, and even snacked less this past weekend. I am still at 247 pounds, just like I was last week.

Before I get into my goals for the week, and things that need improvement, I just have to gloat for a simple moment! I went to the gym last night for a full hour! I usually only went for 30-45 minutes... but this was amazing! I worked on the elliptical and the treadmill for 16 minutes each. On the treadmill I ran longer then I have in a long time! The elliptical I worked my buns off... literally! I went backwards on it and work my butt!

After working on some cardio I went and worked my legs and arms on the weights! It felt amazing! I went with Bri to her gym Planet Fitness and that was really good! I usually go to my gym which is Gold's Gym. Both offer the same workouts, one just happens to be more quaint than the other. I am not saying which one I like better since Bri's was free to go to since I am her buddy and she has the membership, and the other one we pay for. Both are amazing! I think just going to a gym is a big deal, it is half the battle as they say any how!

Well these are the goals this week:

  1. Continue to go to the gym. I think I like working on the machines a lot to get out the stress of the day.
  2. Go buy fruits. I do not have any fruits to add to my diet!
Here is the quote of the week:

Pinned Image

This is something I try to live by! Confidence is the most important factor to be successful in life. It took me some time to get my confidence, but I am working on becoming more confident and striving for the best me  I can be!!!

Oh and I fixed my weight loss so the ticker at the top of the page is accurate weight loss.


Until Next Week!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!