Week 2: Update

So this week... well I worked on my diet, but the weekend got the best of me. I am up 1 pound which is depressing, but as long as I do not let it go anymore, then I should be fine!

What am I to do differently?
Gym, Gym, Gym! I am going to the gym even if it is late at night! I will find a Gold's Gym that is open 24 hours a day!
Even if it is the weekend stay strict!

Things I Love to do for fitness:
Zumba
Elliptical
Cardio Cinema.

So Trista and my mom and I bought this Zumba pass, well the instructor got kicked out of his studio (so he says), and now we have no more Zumba for now. Which stinks cause we paid for the pass! So I guess if I want to do Zumba, I will go to my gym for now until he texts us! Hopefully he does, we paid money for that!

Well I am going to leave everyone with a thought, it applies to my depressed attitude about the weight gain this week.

Pinned Image

Until Next Week!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!