Nutrisystem Report - One Week Down

As of March 31, 2017 - I have been on Nutrisystem. The first week was alright - I ate small meals and lots of vegetables. They provided me with the food, all I had to do was buy the veggies. I pooped a lot, lost some pounds and got some energy back. Some days were harder than others, but I got through it. I am on week two of Nutrisystem where I now get to do the actual plan - not the turbo boost week. What do I think of it?

1. You have to buy your own food in addition to the Nutrisystem plan. I find this kind of irritating. Granted I am not paying for the plan - my mom is gracious enough, but it is still annoying.

2. You really have to abide by their grocery lists, and I am still taking my little booklet on the how to around with me. These grocery lists are very much a life saver though.

3. Find a vegetable you like. That is going to save your life!

4. Track - cause that is how you stay on task. And go by the book!

5. The food is alright, I am finding what I like and dislike... which is a bonus.

6. WATER! I tried to drink all 64 oz. of required water. Yesterday I got about 50 ounces. It is hard but refreshing!

In the end, this has been my thought all week:

But I will stick with it, I have improved moods, and I haven't been drinking as much coke. I drink less soda actually and I am finding I do feel better and have acid reflux a lot less. It has only been nearly two weeks, but that is something nice!

Sunday I went to brunch with the family and ate totally off of the plan. I regretted it so much even though the food was delicious, my body hated me - this is the main reason I will stick to it.

We did another month of food to see how it goes, but I think that after two weeks I can go back to either tracking on another app, or perhaps buying it again.

Costco had these great coupons for it - $55.00 for a $100.00 gift card! So mom bought a pack.

Well, I am off now, I wish you all successes in your bettering of your lives.

Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!