Success!

So this week was pretty successful! I am down a total of five pounds. I am not even sure how I accomplished this. I did not think I did well on my diet this past week, but then again I did not eat a lot either. My parents were out of town so I just ate healthier but like I was in college again. For exercise I mowed the lawn and did house work, I had NO time to make it to the gym! This week I am going to start walking at lunch again (which is this week) and I am going to try and do something better in my diet!

Every morning I drink a weight loss shake, and for lunch I try to pack something healthy. Then for dinner we are going to eat healthy too!

I found this cool blog that is awesome for finding you some Healthy Lunch Box Ideas! (Click on "Healthy Lunch Box Ideas" to get to the web page!)

Also if you are having a hard time click here it is a simulator to show how you would look at a specific weight! Awesome!
Pinned Image
I also made these kinds of jars, except instead of them being tall they are short and the wording is "Yesterday" and "Today". So that way the jars could be used for something else. The pack of marbles have 60 in them so I mean that is a good chunk of weight! You could also use money like a dollar per pound and that could go towards a new kind of outfit. Sadly the link is linked to a deleted blog! So I cannot give this person credit! I am so sorry! I will post my own picture next week... if I remember.

Pinned Image

That right there is my goal for the week!

Until next week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!