Change

It is time for a change, and my friends I always say this. No matter how hard I work I gain the weight, and no matter how much I don't work, I gain double the weight. This is why I am to date at my ultimate biggest size.

I went to the doctor to get help, I am that desperate. He gave me some pills, but told me to also work on my diet and eat right.

I have fallen out of my routine. So I am going to be better, go harder, faster, stronger. I want to be healthy.

My mental health is bad now, my depression is at its very worst. My hands are numb and carpal tunnel is upon me because my doc said, my weight is affecting it.

I want to feel like a 26 year old female who can date any guy, do any activity, and be her very best.

Change. Sometimes we need a bad situation (revert to poorworkinggirl.blogspot.com) to open our eyes, and an even more serious to see it. I hate that everyone can now say I told you so, but I wish I had not let it get this far

Back on track. Even with the holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!