The No Soda Challenge: Update 3.

Dear Readers,

It has been three weeks since I have cut out soda. I have not cheated, even though there have been a few days a coke would sound delicious. I have been eating my normal diet and exercising and all that jazz and I haven't lost anything!!! Good news, however, is that I haven't gained anything. I know it has only been three weeks, I am for sure not giving up. I am going to keep going because I don't feel I need soda or want soda anymore. I feel good, I feel like I could walk to the moon, but we will wait for that. I am not drinking a ton of calorie drinks like slushees, fruit punch (unless sugar free).

So this is my feeling of my own no soda challenge:



Anyone have any suggestions?

To participate or discuss, please follow my group page on my challenges:Big Girl Small Problems Challenges

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!