The No Soda Challenge

I might die, I might cry, I may never be the same again. In fact this is what I am shooting for. Eating right, exercising, and all that other good mojo just doesn't seem to cut the fat the way I want it. Soda makes me feel bloated, ugly, disgusting. Today I am going to attempt to cold turkey it completely. I am also going to stop eating candy like it is going out of style. Of course I will have a treat here or there, but I am going to going to go sugar free, fat free.

Oh mother of all that is good, please help me in this no soda endeavor, and forgive me if I slip and drink a diet soda here or there. I am going to try other alternatives like Crystal Light, V8 Enegry Juice, and other such things. If I have any readers... what do you like in a non soda world?

Pass the water please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!