The No Soda Challenge Update 2

Today marks my one week anniversary! I am proud of myself, I haven't committed this long to no soda. I hope that I can keep it up!

Things that get me through the day:

  1. Water
  2. Fruit Punch
  3. Crystal Light
  4. Fresh Lemon Lime Water
  5. Slurpees
  6. Smoothies
  7. True Lemon/Lime products
Let me tell you about a product that I love. I bought it last week and tried it for the first time today. It is True Lemon Peach Lemonade. I haven't had something this delicious in a long time! Tomorrow I cannot wait to try the True Lime Black Cherry Limeade!

Where can you get these? Pretty much any grocery store in the punch mix isle by the Crystal Light.

How do do I feel? I feel a lot less bloated and icky. I have only dropped one pound, which is good because I haven't been the best on my diet the past couple of days.

Where do I see myself in the next week with no soda? To a point of not even wanting the Coke flavored slurpee at the 7-11, and feeling my stomach a little flatter.

What is my long term goal with no soda? To see if what everyone told me my whole life is true "If you just stopped drinking soda, you would lose so much weight!".

Challenge accepted. Until Next Time!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!