Week One!




Don't let the weight loss meter at the right fool you, I am truly only down 2 pounds! I mean I put the wrong information in on the My Fitness Pal so I am only down 2 pounds, not seven! I wish though! Seven pounds would be nice! But I am golden with two pounds down this week.
It was really hard this week to say no to somethings but it was easy to remember my end goals in sight!

What Worked/Success
- Eating more fruits and veggies:
  -Every morning I drink a weight loss shake, then for lunches I would make something small like chicken salad, and crackers, a sugar free jello/pudding, celery, peanut butter, and I would bring an extra granola bar or some carrots for the mid afternoon munchies. Being at work all day can really bring you down!
-I cut down the soda intake.
-Started working out a little but more.
-Sticking to the My Fitness Pal app. When you log your exercise you are allotted more calories to eat! The goal is to eat all of your calories for the day. But not by eating crap. It is OK if you have 50-100 left at the end of the day!

Failures
-Giving in to temptation! This did not happen a whole lot, but every now and again there would be that treat (the non skinny cow ice cream, or the cake) and that was it for me. But we all make mistakes. That is what makes us human. It is the not repeating that we need to learn!
-Not exercising enough. Plain and simple.

Goals for this week:
-Exercise at least 3 times this week
-Cut down soda intake to only 1 a day (which I did but make it DIET!)

Until Next Week!


Pinned Image
This is a quote that I have on my pinterest that I love!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!