Oh Hey... It is a fat day! AND a review of the Nike Fuelband SE

Well... it is a fat day. Hate those. You try so hard and everything falls apart. So I went to google.com and found a wonderful fat day blog that I would like to reference. From Flab to Fab! I'm Having a Fat Day! [click].

Here are some things I can learn from it, and so can you!

1. Don't eat a ton of junk, just because you feel like you're already fat.
2. Your pants may not fit now, but tomorrow they will fit better.
3. Guys have fat days too.
4. If you are on your lady time... do we even expect anything less?
        4A: My last or second to last day I retain the most water. Then tomorrow or the next, it will be like it never happened!
5. Go to the gym, drink lots of water, love life.

I think after lunch I might go for a little stroll around the park later this afternoon. I have been good about keeping a second pair of shoes here in case the opportunity can present itself for a 15 minute walk. It is so nice out there!
Skinny day/ Fat day

Anyway I just thought I would let you know that despite all, we are human and everyone has a fat day!

Onto a greater thing:

I wanted a Fitbit Force - but unfortunately the recalled this gizmo. So I decided I still wanted to spend my tax return on a gadget to help me exercise. The Fit Bit Force and the Nike Fuelband SE both had the same great reviews for fatties and skinnies all around.

I researched for a week after the sad news of the FitBit, and I tried on my roommies FuelBand SE... and I LOVED it. So I got one of my own.

So if I had a rating system it is 3.5 Stars out of 4.

Pros

1. Tells Time
2. Looks Good
3. Rewards you
4. Tracks your steps
5. Tracks your Calories
6. Tracks your fuel points
7. Easy App for iPad (and iPhone but I do not have an iPhone)
8. Pick your color of band!

Cons

1. Doesn't track Stairs
2. No App for Droid

All in all it does pretty much everything the FitBit did, but maybe like 2 features less. But that is OK I am still IN LOVE with it!

Nike+ FuelBand - wristband that uses a tri-axis accelerometer to keep track of the steps you’re taking, the calories you’re burning, and most importantly, how much NikeFuel you’re accumulating. #nt4638

To obtain one of your own or read more on the Nike Fuelband and other products visit www.nike.com.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day. If you did not want to go to the gym, you will regret not going. So go NOW!

Until Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!