Burn Baby Burn!

So in my last post I was on that Stepping Stone Nutrition plan... IT WORKS! I swear! I am down about 10-12 pounds (depending on the scale) and I am already about 2 inches off my stomach and an inch and a half off my belly!

To show my progress at about 5 weeks of doing this program (which feels like it was yesterday), here is a pic. I show my face because this is what every one says my main weight loss is looking the best at right now!

Me before                                   Me at five weeks!!

Anyway I am really excited to see where I am at each time! I have a wedding to go to in June in Vegas and I am meeting up with a friend of mine, and I am excited to see what everyone thinks!

Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!