A whole new start!

Especially relevant during finals week

It has been a long time. I am not going to lie. I went off the bandwagon. I started at a new gym a couple months ago, and I have been going, but not as faithfully. Work has been stressful... moving into a new clinic this week, started my masters, trying to find a balance. Let us not forget the dreaded holidays! BUT that is no excuse. I have come to the conclusion that

A) I NEED to lose weight. It is necessary!
B) I MUST find a way to do it quickly to boost me up, then go back to counting calories and living that lifestyle.

The quote I picked for this post is so relevant to this mindset. So here is the plan!

LOW CARB!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is pretty easy to do... and I can eat anything. This is an adaption of the South Beach Diet. (Click here).

I am going to go on this simply because I can lose some weight to make me less discouraged. So I can see what may come. My parents are doing it and I feel like it is just easier. I used to say "I do not care" but now it is time to care...

Step 1: Lose weight
Step 2: Everything will fall into place
Step 3: Kick butt at life!

I will post more frequently and do weekly weigh ins. Just need to decide on a day. I might do Fridays or Tuesdays!

Catch you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!