I had a dream.... (also a recipe for a delicious baked potato)

I had a dream once.

It was of the worlds most delicious Coca Cola. Fizzy, cold, crisp, delicious, and the best thing since sliced bread! I woke up wanting this Coke. Oh how I would have given anything for this Coke. But I did not! Because I made a commitment to NO SODA!!!!

I have been Soda Free since May 12, 2014!!! That has been 17 weeks (3 Months) of nothing. The only indulgence I have is a Coke Slurpee. Hey there is no carbonation in it.

The only bad thing to this is the occasional delicious Coca Cola dream, other than that I feel normal. I fear that if I ever drank a Coke again - I would simply just hate myself. So I will never drink soda again (I plan to keep this for a long [if not forever] time).

Weight Loss Update:

Weight loss is good, I am down 10 pounds on Weight Watchers, I weigh in again Saturday so that is always an exciting thing!

Recipe Swap

Dreamy Baked Potatoes: 5 points

Items Needed:

Red Onions
Yellow, Orange, and Red Peppers
Any other vegetables of your choosing

Olive Oil

1 Russet Potato

Low Fat or Fat Free Sour Cream

Directions:

Poke holes in potato with fork, and put in the microwave for 5 minutes, then turn it over and cook for another 5 minutes.

While this is being done cut up all of your vegetables, and add 1 tbs of olive oil into a pan, put on Medium heat. 

Add all the vegetables and grill - season to your liking. (I use roasted garlic salt and basil).

Cover while vegetables cook, stir occasionally.

When your potato is done and the vegetables are grilled to your liking: 
Cut up the potato and add one layer of vegetables, and 2 tbs of sour cream, and one more layer of vegetables.
Salt and Pepper to your liking.

Optional item: Bacon Bits (in small amounts). 



This seems like it is TOO good to be true, but I looked it all up, and you save points with your healthy oil and vegetables! 

Go ahead - try it - it is a meal all in itself!

Until next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!