Confessions of a Repeat Weight Watchers Attendee

2004-2014 are the years I have tried Weight Watchers a total of THREE TIMES! I am making a goal of no longer rejoining Weight Watchers, but STAYING on it and fulfilling all my weight loss goals.

Why have I done it? Well let me tell you why.

First Time: Because my family and society wanted me to.

Second Time: Because I wanted to and my family wanted me to.

Third Time: Because I want to do it, and ONLY for me.

It is funny how you mature in things, and when people say "I wish I would have done it when I was your age", it gets to be a little annoying. BUT coming from me and my three attempts - I wish I would have had the dedication and motivation I have now to no soda, Weight Watchers, and exercise - back in high school when I was still under 200 pounds.

Weight loss is the epic and never ending story to someone like me, I feel like we can all bond over the simplest of things.

Progress with Weight Watchers: As of last week, I am down 4.8 pounds - and I am on my third weigh in tomorrow!

Learning to portion out food and prep.


Progress with No Soda Challenge: Loving it, never crave soda anymore, and drink more water than any Crystal Light Packets - still in LOVE with Peach Green Tea - might go get one on lunch today.

Progress with Working Out: Love going to the gym, never thought I would love it so much. I love my fuelband and I love my gym, and even if I can only go 2 times a week - that is better than NOTHING!

It took some time to get in sync with all three factors, but I firmly believe that this will be a great success. I am sick of being the fat girl, the ugly and undesirable to guys girl. I am ready! I cannot wait to check in with a progress pick, I think I will take one once a month or once every two months to keep me motivated! So let me show you some photos of my weight loss improvement.

So let me start with this picture:

I always lose the weight in my face first. Top: Before no soda challenge and weight watchers. Bottom: 3 Weeks WW and 3+ months with no soda challenge.

Well until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)

The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!