The Ups and Downs of the Weight Loss Rollar Coaster!

Weight Loss... it is a rollar coaster! One minute you are doing completely wonderful... then you are down 20 pounds, then one day everything changes, and your weight goes from plus 5 pounds down 5 pounds, so on an so forth.

The last few months of 2013 were hard. Not only with the Holidays, but my lack of self control, self confidance, and my motivation. Well for 2014 I decided to get right back on my weight loss, and my gym time. I started back on January 2, 2014 (let's face it, the first day of the new year does not count, it is still a holiday). I feel energized and I feel motivated! I have been to the gym 3 times, doing vigorous activity like the Arc Trainer. I took a day off yesterday cause I was ill... and I MISSED the gym! Today it is snowing and the roads look terrible, so I am not sure if I am going to make it tonight either... so I researched some great apps and videos. I have Hulu+, Amazon Prime, and Netflix to cure my need for video as well. Here is an App I found that does wonders!

Sworkit http://www.sworkit.com/:

From their website:

What is Sworkit?


Sworkit provides randomized circuit training workouts to keep you motivated to exercise and stay fit. Simply choose how long you want to workout and what part of the body you want to focus on and Sworkit will walk you through the entire workout.


 

If you have Hulu Plus or access to it (www.hulu.com) then you can get a few good workouts to do from home as well!

1. Celebrity Fitness. It has a bunch of Jillian Michaels workouts!
2. Howdini Diet and Fitness
3. Zumba Fitness Core

It also has a ton of Yoga you can do on it as well! I did some yoga on it, and I loved it!

So... readers (if I have any), what are you favorite at home activities?

If you do not have any of the programs like Amazon Prime and all that, then you can also go on Youtube.com and get some amazing workouts as well!

Tomorrow is weigh in with Danny... so we will see if my hard working week shows any progress!

Comments

  1. Great tips Adriana. I will have to take a look at the Sworkit app. I also just noticed that Netflix has a bunch of Jillian Michaels workout videos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth

An Update on Keto (progress pics included)